Summary of Qualifications:
More than 8 years experience as a professional dancer
· Excellent grade records throughout the formal dance training
· Extra ordinary flexibility and physical fitness with great energy in movements and
· dance steps Good sense of quality music and ability to design innovative dance steps through it
· Strong consistency in dance practices and in regular public demonstrations
· Great teaching aptitude and problem solving attitude with immense focus towards
· student concerns Ability to get acquainted with all age groups
· Professional Work Experience: Dance Teacher (Sub: Bharatnatyam, Kathhak, Tagor Dance, Folk Dance, Creative Dance, Semi Classical) NRITYA MALLIKA (2009-Present) Forming teams among the students based upon their age groups.
· Applying different and suitable teaching techniques for each age group.
· Providing information about origin of a particular dance to the students
· through interesting stories. Emphasizing the peculiarity and suitability of a dance step with practical examples.
· Conducting enough physical exercises for each student.
· Guiding each student personally and assisting them with their practical problems.
· Encouraging students through appreciation.
(Sub: Bharatnatyam, Kathhak, Folk Dance, Creative Dance) NRITYA MALANCHA (2005-2008) Acting as a mentor or role model
· Providing a safe environment—physical, emotional, and psychological
· Offering challenges that will raise them to the next level
· Encouraging them to progress to next level and/or teacher
· Making everyone, regardless of ability level, feel included
· Providing appropriate discipline
· Engaging in an appropriate relationship
Subhashes Bhattacharya (Lali Sir), Kolkata (2014-Present)
· Professor, Rabindra Bharati University Subject: Tagor Dance & Folk Rahul Deb Mondol (2010 )
Kala Karma, Barasat, Kolkata Subject: Bharatnaytam Anita Datta (2012 – 2013)
· Professor, Rabindra Bharati University Subject: Kathak Dance Sangita Chaki (1998-2010)
· Nritya Malancha Subject: Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Tagor DancScholastic Achievements: Selected for Gold Medal from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Aallahabad in 2014
· Won Bronze Medal from Sarbabharatiya Sangeet o Sanskriti Parishad, West
· Bengal Board in 2009 Won 1st Place in Youth Festival for the consecutive year of 2011, 2012, and 2013
· Won 1st Place in Rabindra Jayanti Utsav arranged by Siliguri Municipal Corporation, Siliguri,
· 2010 Awarded Best Dancer of Nritya Malancha, Siliguri, 2011
· Won 1st Place in Khari Bari Dance Competition, Siliguri, 2012
1. Uttarbango Utsav, Siliguri, 2010 – 2014
2. Rabindra Jayanti, Siliguri, 2005 - 2014
3. World Dance Day, Totho Kendro, Siliguri, 2007 – 2014
4. Kala Karma Festival, Barasat, Kolkata 2014
5. Janmashtami Progarm at ISCON Mondir, Siliguri, 2009 – 2014
6. Boishakhi Utsav, Siliguri, 2014
7. Niritya Malancha Annual Program, 1997 – 2014
8. Republic Day Program, Siliguri, 2008 – 2014
9. Annual Program at University of North Bengal Campus, 2009, 2011, 2013
10. Vivekananda Shardosoto Barsiki Utsav, Rabindra Mancho, Siliguri, 2013
11. Poush Mela, Siliguri, 2009 - 2013
12. Price Giving Ceremony of Siliguri Girls High School, Dinobandhu Mancho, 2013
13. Youth Festival, Kolkata, 2010 -2013
14. Siliguri Bashundhara Utsav, Siliguri, 2008 – 2013
15. CCN Festival, Siliguri, 2011 - 2013 16. Cycle Band Rhythm Festival, Siliguri, 2011, 2013
17. Shilpotsav, Santiniketan, 2012
18. Sharad Utsav, CTVN Channel, 2010, 2012
19. Visva-Bharati Bashundhara Utsav, Santiniketan, 2012
20. Uday Sankar Festival, Siliguri Totho Kendro, Siliguri, 2010-2011
21. 1st Reunion Festival of Siliguri Girls High School, Dinobandhu Mancho, 2011
22. Opening Ceremony of Rabindra Bharati Campus at North Bengal, 2010
23. Flower Show Competition, Siliguri, 2010
24. Dooars Utsav, Alipur, 2010
25. Gyan Mancho, Natto Mela, Kolkata, 2010
26. Nokshal Bari Sangskritik Sondya, Nokshal Bari, 2009
27. Mongpo Tagore House, 2008
28. Independence Day Celebration, Siliguri, 2005 TV Performance:
Kolkata Doordarshan: Rabindro Jointy, independence day, Classical Dance
· program, Ritu Rongo, and many more. 24 Ghanta: Folk dance.
· E-TV Bangla: Fusion Dance,·
CCN TV (Siliguri): Boishakhi Utsav, Sharad Utsav, Rabindra Jointy, Borsha, Dol
· Utsav, and many more. Hi TV: Boishakhi Utsav, Classical program, Tagor Dance.