Guru Parul mishra and Pt. Jai Kishan Maharaj Ji
Place of work
Kathak Kendra (Post Diploma)
- Prabhakar from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad
- 3 year Diploma honors course from Kathak Kendra (2014-2017)
- Graduate from SOL, DU
- Khairagarh Mahotsav at Indira kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh
- Gramya Event organized by National Art Forum
- For ONGC, Dehradun (Republic Day Celebration)
- At Grisham Utsav, Allahabad organized by Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad and Kathak Kendra, New Delhi
- At Open Stage17, Arts Faculty, DU by National Art Forum
- At Triveni Kala Sangam, Mandi house.
- In National Cultural Festival at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Janpath, Delhi
- Cultural Programme at Embassy of Switzerland, New Delhi
- Vasant Utsav by Kalashram at Kamani auditorium, Delhi
- Varshik Utsav by Birju Maharaj Parampara at Kamani auditorium, Delhi
- Hori Dhoom Machori at Kathak Kendra and Indian Habitat Center organized by Kathak Kendra
- At Neemrana Fort, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- In Kathak Mhotsav at Kamani Auditorium, New Delhi
- In National Classical Dance Festival at Tagore theatre, Chandigarh
- In Vrindavan Prakash Mhotsav at Vrindavan
- For World organization of Students and Youth at Shri Shankarla Hall, DU, New Delhi
Choreography of Guru Parul mishra
- At Indian Habitat Center, Delhi
- At National Bal Bhavan
- LTG auditorium
- For UNECSO Team
- At PSK, Nirman vihar in Cultural programme organized by Kalakriti School of Arts and Culture
- Have been teaching junior students at my home since 4 years
- Classes at Tansen Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Nyaya Khand, Indirapuram for more than 1year
- Damini Bisht started her formal kathak training at very early age of 10.
- She has been part of many of Parul Mishra’s and Pt. Jai Kishan Maharaj ji’s choreographic compositions.
- From dancing Kathak to playing the Tabla and from singing Vocals to practicing Yoga, Damini Bisht is a promising versatile artist.